Could not save XML file
Could not save marker XML file (/home/bandaforest/public_html/wp-content/uploads/wp-google-maps/1markers.xml) for Map ID 1
Bushbaby Lodge is a short drive (36km) from downtown Kampala. With average traffic it should take you about an hour of driving. See below for step by step directions and a Google Map (or use this link) which you can use with a GPS enabled device to reach the gates of Bushbaby Lodge:
Driving Directions from Kampala
- Drive East on Jinja Rd to Mukono
- Pass through Mukono town. Take the first tarmaced road on the right, leading to Nkokonjeru/Katosi (Street View)
- Drive 12.5km. Turn left at the road with a brown signpost for Bushbaby Lodge. There is also a signpost for ‘Buiga Sunrise School’. Immediately turn left again.
- Drive 1.3 km. You will pass a signpost on the left for ‘Buiga Sunrise School’, then one for ‘Grace Family Clinic’. Finally you will see the signpost for Bushbaby Lodge, Turn left here and go through the green gate.
- Enter the farm and drive down and then up a slope. At a fork in the road turn left, then arrive at Bushbaby Lodge at the black swinging gate on the left.
Directions using public transit
- From the Old Taxi Park look for taxis traveling to Mukono. Take a taxi to Kisoga, Katosi, or Nkokonjeru.
- After branching off of the main road following Mukono, you will travel about 14km before reaching Kisoga trading centre.
- Get off at Kisoga trading centre and ask a boda boda to take you to Buiga Farm. You will see signs directing you to the Lodge.
See the location of the main gate on the map below or use this link: https://goo.gl/maps/zoNJjW9kT2D2